Doutzen Kroes and Lara Stone rank among world’s best-paid models
Dutch supermodels Doutzen Kroes and Lara Stone rank among the best-paid models in the world in the latest ranking by Forbes.
Supermodel Lara Stone took eighth place, earning $3.8 million, while Victoria’s Secret model Doutzen Kroes earned $6.9 million, snapping up fifth place.
Gisele Bundchen has been revealed to be the world’s highest-paid model. Ms Bundchen, 31, made an estimated $45million from May 1st, 2011 to May 1st, 2012, remaining an unparalleled force within the fashion world. Kate Moss and Miranda Kerr also made the list with impressive fortunes, the Brazialian supermodel’s $45 million earnings puts her way ahead of her peers.
Also making the top ten are Natalia Vodianova, Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel, but the list revealed some notable absences, such as model mogul Heidi Klum.
FORBES’ HIGHEST PAID MODELS
1. Gisele Bundchen – $45 million
2. Kate Moss – $9.2 million
3. Natalia Vodianova – $8.6 million
4. Adriana Lima – $7.3 million
5. Doutzen Kroes – $6.9 million
6. Alessandra Ambrosio – $6.6 million
7. Miranda Kerr – $4 million
8. Lara Stone – $3.8 million
9. Carolyn Murphy – $3.5 million
10. Candice Swanepoel – $3.1 million
More at The Dutch Daily News